AA Derby Minibus Hire
* Luxury 08-16 seat Minibus
Hire with Chauffeur
* Executive Travel
* Airport Transfer
* Corporate Account
* Stag & Hen Parties
* Any Special Occasion
Get Instant Quote!
Office: 01332 72 18 18
Mobile: 07865 074 505
1. All client bookings that are accepted by AA Derby Minibus hire are undertaken in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. It is assumed for
these purposes that the client understands and accepts these terms and conditions at the time of booking.
2. AA Derby Minibus hire may, in its absolute discretion, decline to accept any booking.
3. In relation to any booking(s), the details contained in the 'final booking confirmation' that is sent (by email or text) to the client by AA Derby Minibus hire
(the "Final Confirmation") shall constitute the agreed booking details.
It is the client's responsibility to verify that the details contained in the Final Confirmation are correct and accurate.
4. If the client does not appear or make himself/herself known to the driver at the time and place designated for collection in the 'Final Confirmation' within a
maximum period of 30 minutes of the scheduled collection time, the driver will be instructed to stand down and our full charge together with the relevant waiting time and car parking fees that have
been incurred will be chargeable at the full rate and all prepayments in relation to such booking will be non-refundable.
Any booking that is cancelled by the client on less than 48 hours notice of cancellation will be chargeable at the full rate.
Any overnight expenses that have been incurred by AA Derby Minibus hire prior to the time of cancellation in respect of a cancelled booking will also be
chargeable in full.
If the hirer wishes to cancel any agreement, for whatever reason, the following scale of charges will apply in relation to the total
7-14 days or more 10% of the hire charge will apply (or deposit whichever is greater)
days 50% of the hire charge will apply
days 100% of the hire charge will apply
6. Waiting time charges:
Waiting time and car parking fees may apply to any booking.
In relation to the collection of a client from an airport, the first 30 minutes waiting time taken from
the last confirmed landing time that AA Derby Minibus hire receives (from BAA or any other relevant airport authority or airline website) in respect of the flight in question is given free of charge.
Thereafter, waiting time will be chargeable at our standard waiting time rate of 50 pence per minute. Car parking fees will be chargeable at cost.
Our standard charges are subject to a surcharge equal to (i) 25%, between the hours of midnight and 6am (ii) 50%, on public holidays
in the UK (other than those referred to in (iii)) and (iii) 100%, on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
8. Gratuities are not included in our charges.
9. Credit Card payment & charges
All Credit card payments via Barclays secure payment system are subject to a 3.00% processing charge.
10. Invoiced accounts are payable within 14 days of the invoice date.
11. Whilst we will always endeavour to ensure that our drivers arrive punctually, AA Derby Minibus hire does not accept responsibility or liability for delays caused
by vehicle breakdown, accidents, road works, road closures, diversions, weather (Snow) or factors that are outside of AA Derby Minibus hire's control.
AA Derby Minibus hire will take responsibility during vehicle breakdown to ensure alternative arragments are made to get
clients to their destination, however we will not take responsibility or liability for delays caused by breakdown (we have breakdown cover with RAC and it all depends on how quickly they can provide
alternative transport or make alternative arrangements)
12. AA Derby Minibus hire does not accept responsibility for missed flights or ongoing connections of any kind as a result of such delays.
AA Derby Minibus hire will, in good faith, give advice on estimated journey times but cannot guarantee
them. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that sufficient journey time is allowed to meet any deadlines.
Our drivers will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with applicable road and traffic conditions and legal speed
13. AA Derby Minibus hire may, on occasion, engage the services of one or more associates or independent drivers or companies for the purpose of fulfilling a booking
or contract or to provide a particular type of vehicle.
14. Charges for Soiling and any damage to buses:
Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and/or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them.
The client will be charged accordingly for any repair and/or valeting required to reinstate a vehicle to working order and to cover any loss of earnings incurred as
a result of the relevant vehicle being out of service as a consequence of any act (including, but not limited, to spillages, vomiting and soiling) attributable to the client, up to a maximum of
15. AA Derby Minibus hire accepts NO responsibility for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in or on the vehicle howsoever such loss or damage is
AA Derby Minibus hire's drivers will use their absolute discretion regarding the amount of luggage that it is safe for them to carry in the vehicle.
Heavy luggage or sharp-edged objects will not be permitted to be placed on the interior seating or carried in the cabin area of the vehicle.
16. Hazardous, illegal or dangerous goods (as classified by English or International Law) will not be carried in the vehicle.
The client will be liable for any consequences or actions of any kind resulting from the carriage or attempted carriage of any such items.
17. If there are any variations to the details contained in the Final Confirmation at the request of the client or the client requests a driver to use a route that
is further in distance or longer in time than AA Derby Minibus hire's chosen route, additional time and/or mileage charges may apply in accordance with our current pricing structure.
18. Our driver wil travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the client.
19. AA Derby Minibus hire reserves the right to change a vehicle and/or driver at any time should it be deemed necessary to do so.
20. AA Derby Minibus hire reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger whom is considered by the driver to be a nuisance or danger or under the influence of
alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour may, in the absolute discretion of the driver, pose a threat either to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
21. Please see below for Operator details and Fare Scale for all bookings for eight seat vehicles via AA Derbys Presitage Minibus Hire.
Private Hire Operator Licence (Derby City Council: PO 0404
Vehicle Licence No: 6457 (Max 08 passengers)
Proprietor Name: HAQ NAWAZ
AA DERBY'S PRESITAGE MINIBUS HIRE
Tel: 01332 721818
First Mile Fix: £7.00 (Additional mile after: £2.50 per mile)
SOILING CHARGE £70 (Minimum Charge)
22. Please see below for PUBLIC SERVICE VEHICLE OPERATORS LICENCE (PSV) NO (16 seat vehicles):
PSV LICENCE NO: PC1133034
VALID FROM: 25/11/2014
23. SMOKING AND ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW IN ANY VEHICLE OPERATED BY HAQ NAWAZ (AA DERBY'S PRESTIGE MINIBUS HIRE.